At a fraction of the cost of other procedures, Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture is a
sound alternative that can restore your radiant glow both inside and out.
What is Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture?
Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture is a safe, painless, “drug and toxin”
free, non-surgical facelift that is done using acupuncture.
It is a highly effective method both to slow and reverse the signs of aging and
Michael Mason-Wood, ND, is one of a handful of acupuncturists with extensive training
in a modern adaptation of this ancient art. Renowned for his skilful hands, Dr.
Mason-Wood locates specific points on the face and body with a knowing sensitivity
and touch that his patients often refer to as intuitive.
A course of Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture treatments can easily smooth
many years of aging away, allowing one to let go of their chronological
age, while rediscovering the youth and vitality of younger years.
Millions of men and women rush to their dermatologist and plastic surgeon in search
of perfection and a more youthful appearance. While Botox, Restylne, Collagen, and
Lasers treat specific areas, Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture is able to reverse
the signs of aging on the entire face.
At What Age Should You Start Facial Acupuncture?
No one is too young or too old to begin a Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture protocol,
as treatment should be considered at the first signs of aging. Sun worshippers and
individuals with thin skin may start treatment in their late 20’s; women and men
in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond, can all benefit from the anti-aging
and age reversing effects of treatments.
What Cosmetic Benefits Will I Notice?
One treatment will give your skin a ‘boost’ and add color to you face.
For optimum results, we recommend a course of 10-15 treatments in succession
on a weekly or biweekly basis.
Long lasting benefits after a course of 10 -15 treatments will include but not
be limited to:
• Elimination of lines between the nose, mouth and upper lip
• Elimination of facial fine lines and large wrinkles
• Softening and filling of “smile lines” and “frown lines”
• Firmer jowls and minimizing of double chins
• Reduced bags and puffiness under the eyes
• Diminished blemishes and smoothing of acne scars
• Revitalized skin tone and texture; improves facial color
• Eliminates facial edema and puffiness and lifts droopy eyelids
• Tightens pores and brightens
To retain improvements, monthly maintenance treatments should be done thereafter.
Additional Benefits That You May Notice
As acupuncture is known as the medicine that
treats the whole person (body, mind, and spirit) the Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture
course of treatments not only addresses the aging and stress signs that show on
the face, it also addresses the whole body’s health and underlying cause of
depending on your health concerns, you may experience the following additional
• Acne improvement (caused by hormonal imbalance)
• Helps menopause, perimenopause, PMS and other female issues
• Helps sinus congestion and headaches (except severe migraines)
• Improves thyroid function
• Reduces symptoms of toothache, TMJ, trigeminal neuralgia, and Bell’s palsy
• Treats diarrhea and constipation (most digestive issues)
• Can help insomnia and dizziness
• Helps depression and aids self-esteem
• Retards hair loss and hair greying
• Improves metabolism
• Reduces stress and promotes total health and well-being