chronic and most acute conditions may benefit from treatment
by naturopathic doctors. People of all ages can be helped.
The most common health conditions brought to ND’s include:
- Chronic Fatique Syndrome
- Allergies & Environmental Illnesses
- Arthritis, Fibromyalia
- Hypertension, Atherosclerosis, Heart Problems
- Digestion, Constipation, IBS
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne
- Cystitis, Prostatitis, Impotence
- Colds and Flu
- Ear and Throat Infections
- Intestinal Upset
- Menopausal Problems
- PMS, Menstrual Disorders
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Enhancing Health in Pregnancy
- Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
MENTAL HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Mental or Emotional Stress
- Anxiety, Depression
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Naturopathic treatments are highly individualized.
Each patient has a unique story, history, genetics, dietary habits, lifestyle
and associated health concerns.
A naturopathic doctor will work to determine the
underlying cause(s) and create an individualized treatment plan to stimulate a
person’s innate healing ability. Patients are also involved in their health
program and learn to make effective, educated, self-care decisions that can
prevent future health problems.
doctors can and do work with conventional medical doctors. ND’s are trained to
refer patients to other health care practitioners, where appropriate. Most
naturopathic doctors cross-refer extensively to other health care practitioners.